This website is an accumulation of research, information and material gathered by people working at the grass roots level for over 40 years. Though much of the content on FreedomAdvocates.org is historical, the concepts remain.
For current news and postings on Agenda 21 Sustainable Development, see Freedom Advocates’ Fellow, Patrick Wood’s website Technocracy News. Sign up to receive his timely news and information.
It will take increasing public awareness to restore our unalienable rights to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. The damage from Agenda 21, Sustainable Development policies is pervasive. People everywhere are recognizing our diminishing freedoms. The key to effective action is to understand and expose the root of our problem. Here are some foundational resources to start with:
- Understanding Unalienable Rights
- The Consensus Process
- Which Philosophy of Rights?
- The Philosophy of Liberty
- Unalienable Rights versus Globalism
- Agenda 21 – What is it? How Did it Get Here?
- What is Unsustainable?
- Public Officials Must Learn About Agenda 21
- Sustainable Trouble: The Attempt to Transform the Vision of America
- How America Is Being Sovietized
- Regionalism – The Blueprint for Your Serfdom
- Classic foundational radio from 2004
- Video: 7 minute explanation of Agenda 21
- Understanding Sustainable Development – Agenda 21 – For the People and their Public Officials
The Ultimate War: Globalism vs. America
With a locally tailored presentation Freedom Advocates President, Michael Shaw presents basic patterns and concepts relating to the Global to Local assault on unalienable rights and individual liberty. Shaw demonstrates how modern political mechanisms including COGs, international policies, and federal implementation of Agenda 21 are now being carried out in local communities. Learn how this occurs and what it is that you must do to turn the tide.
Regionalism is Globalism is Sustainable Development is Agenda 21 is U.N. 2030 Agenda
Don’t let your locale become like California:
Connecting the Dots Radio: What Will the Globalists Do Now?
Connecting the Dots radio host Dan Happel of Montana interviews Dr. Michael Coffman and Michael Shaw. Coffman and Shaw discuss with Happel how the changing of the guard might affect Globalist strategies. Listen here:
See the Freedom Advocates Radio collection here.
Local Agenda 21 – Santa Cruz, CA
Santa Cruz County: Local Agenda 21 Plan
Local Agenda 21 for Santa Cruz, California: “A Sustainable Community Action Plan – Our Agenda for the 21st Century” – Published by ACTION Santa Cruz County and the United Nations Association of Santa Cruz, September 1997.
Santa Cruz formally began implementing aspects of Agenda 21 through a voter initiative called “Measure C” and now uses many other names to implement this broad agenda.
- Community Plans = Sustainable Scams
- Permit Road Congestion to Increase
- Sustainable Developers Invade Santa Cruz County
- Just the Facts, Please! – The Ties Between Transportation and Housing in Santa Cruz County
- Sustainable Development in Santa Cruz County and Across the Country
- Video: Michael Shaw Speaks at the Freedom Forum in Santa Cruz, CA