Freedom Advocates represents a cross-section of people from all political parties and backgrounds who are united in the principles of individual liberty, equal justice and the constitutional administration of government. People are born with unalienable rights and government exists to protect those rights. Rather than bureaucrats mandating indoctrination programs, parents should direct the terms of their child’s education. Rather than bureaucrats taking the use of private property, the ideals of private property should be protected by government.
Our mission is to advance the principles of freedom to individuals and government through public discourse.
- Focus public attention on the value of the freedoms protected to Americans by the Declaration of Independence, and encourage
- individual and community interest in protecting those freedoms.
- Provide opportunities for discourse among organization participants and others.
- Promote and strengthen government responsiveness to the principles of freedom.
- Inform the public about local, national, and international threats to individual freedoms.
- Unite against the advance of international collectivist movements that cause poverty, oppression, and a degraded earth.
Policies, procedures, and laws enacted by government and non-government organizations in the name of diversity, community, and earth are diminishing individual liberty, degrading ecology, and threatening human life and happiness across America. These policies are approaching full implementation with little public discourse and with no voter input. While the political environment might seem disheartening to those who value individual liberty, the following opportunities appear to portray a changing political horizon:
The adverse consequences of collectivist policies and laws enacted by county governments are affecting almost every American citizen. As residents recognize the cause of the problems, they may be increasingly interested in supporting political change in their local political environment.
World events have caused Americans to become aware of local and international threats to their individual liberties. (War, 911, Global Warming Scams, Patriot Act, etc…)
The consequences are becoming clear…
You’ve likely already experienced some of the consequences of policies that are approaching full implementation, with little public discourse or voter input:
- Restricted freedom of mobility as you sit for hours in gridlock traffic
- Mounting limitations on — or even loss of — your private property
- An engineered housing crisis that you’re being told must be solved by those who caused it — with your money
- Loss of your parental authority to a government education system that seems to emphasize social indoctrination over education
- Transitioning of water resources to regional control by non-elected bureaucrats with subsequent engineered shortages
- Heavy influence of international and non-government organizations (NGOs) over local policy, at the expense of representative democracy
- Limitations on privately owned resource extraction.
You’re not alone in recognizing these and other symptoms of our diminishing freedoms. The adverse consequences of collectivist policies and laws enacted by government bodies are affecting almost everyone. Many are ready to act to advance individual liberty, family autonomy, a vibrant ecology, and a strong economy.
We welcome your participation.
Freedom Advocates will provide a forum through which participants can learn about, discuss, and influence policies related to the following areas:
- Constitutional government
- Private property
- Individual and Family autonomy
- Sustainable Development/Agenda 21
We will help build and foster a grass-roots base of residents who celebrate the principles of self-governance by sponsoring these activities:
- Internet-based freedom center
- Electronic communications network
- Speaking and seminar events
- Activism at local and regional political meetings and events
- Direct mail and flyer campaigns
- Political and politician surveys
- Local radio interviews and programs
- Political debates
Participation in Freedom Advocates is open to the public. Participants include people from all political parties and backgrounds who are united in the pursuit of individual liberty, equal justice, and the constitutional administration of government..
Here are ways you can participate:
- Understand the full scope of Sustainable Development policies
- Take action in your local area and spread the information
- Sign-up for news and information
- Contact us
Board of Directors
Directors have been victorious in leading local Agenda 21 battles. They understand the dialectic process and are keenly aware of how Agenda 21 operates.
- Michael Shaw, President. Bio available here.
- Daniel Beckett
- Andrew Duncan
- Kevin Eggers
Patrick Wood is publisher of The August Forecast & Review and editor of the weekly newsletter Findings & Forecasts. He has studied elite globalization policies since the late 1970’s, when he co-authored Trilaterals Over Washington, Volumes I and II. Bio available here.
- Robin West — Website/Technical Manager