Subscribe for News & Updates
Upcoming Radio Program
National Town Hall on Technocracy:
Saturday March 1, 12pm to 2pm PT - Patrick Wood, author of Technocracy Rising with Erin Ryan & Bill Cundiff, hosts of We The People radio, are leading a two hour National Town Hall meeting to discuss the content of Technocracy Rising: The Trojan Horse of Global Transformation and what can be done to reject Technocracy in our nation. RSVP here.
The microphone will be passed to callers who have actually read Technocracy Rising, to insure a lively and focused discussion. There will be a live chat window running during the program and we'll be watching email for your questions. Everyone is invited to listen in! Listen online here.
Articles for Transportation
- Rails Fails in San Jose, California
- Smart Growth Rolls Into Town On A Trolley
- Dulles Rail Project Will Make Congestion Worse, Lawsuit Claims
- A Generation of Manipulation and Behavior Modification
- Transit Villages are a Throwback to Medieval Society
- Traffic Calming: A Nightmare for Americans
- A Citizen's Analysis of Measure J
- Measure J Marries Transportation and Housing in Santa Cruz County
- Just the Facts, Please! -- The Ties Between Transportation and Housing in Santa Cruz County
- The New World Order: Combining Transportation and Housing "Policy"
Agenda 21 News
Research Files: Agenda 21
- Agenda 21 - Earth Summit - The United Nations Programme Of Action From Rio
- U.N. Agenda 21 - Some History
- Is U.N. Agenda 21 In Your Town-County-State?
- Santa Cruz County: Local Agenda 21 Plan
- Sustainable Development - A Brief Analysis
- Understanding Sustainable Development - Agenda 21 - For the People and their Public Officials
- Global Biodiversity Assessment report - Page 773
- Global Biodiversity Assessment report - What is Unsustainable?