Subscribe for News & Updates
Upcoming Radio Program
National Town Hall on Technocracy:
Saturday March 1, 12pm to 2pm PT - Patrick Wood, author of Technocracy Rising with Erin Ryan & Bill Cundiff, hosts of We The People radio, are leading a two hour National Town Hall meeting to discuss the content of Technocracy Rising: The Trojan Horse of Global Transformation and what can be done to reject Technocracy in our nation. RSVP here.
The microphone will be passed to callers who have actually read Technocracy Rising, to insure a lively and focused discussion. There will be a live chat window running during the program and we'll be watching email for your questions. Everyone is invited to listen in! Listen online here.
Articles for Water
- Fishy Business in the San Lorenzo Valley Water District
- Position Statement: Regionalization of Resources by Non-elected Administrators
- Do We Have a Water Shortage in Santa Cruz County?
- It is Time for Straight Answers from the Pajaro Valley Water Management Agency
- Water District Educational Programs Promoting Behavior Modification
- Setting the Table for a Manipulated Water Crisis - Felton's Artificial Dialectic in Operation Now
- Appendix to Political Regionalism and "Sustainable Development"
- Regionalism: Control the Water - Control the People
- Water Reclamation Project Comes to Southern California
Agenda 21 News
Research Files: Agenda 21
- Agenda 21 - Earth Summit - The United Nations Programme Of Action From Rio
- U.N. Agenda 21 - Some History
- Is U.N. Agenda 21 In Your Town-County-State?
- Santa Cruz County: Local Agenda 21 Plan
- Sustainable Development - A Brief Analysis
- Understanding Sustainable Development - Agenda 21 - For the People and their Public Officials
- Global Biodiversity Assessment report - Page 773
- Global Biodiversity Assessment report - What is Unsustainable?