The Globalization of California Forum was held on May 3, 2014 and was the most important event of the decade, explaining and exposing the roots of Agenda 21 and Sustainable Development, and how they are radically transforming American government and private property. In California, unconstitutional and unaccountable regional governance entities are smothering local towns, cities and counties with an agenda of economic reformation found in documents and organizations like Agenda 21, the Global Biodiversity Assessment, Our Common Future and ICLEI. This Forum focuses on a regional organization called the Association of Bay Area Governments (ABAG), which controls 101 cities, 9 counties and 7 million residents.
Michael Shaw of Freedom Advocates and Rosa Koire of The Post Sustainability Institute are spearheading a lawsuit to block the implementation of Plan Bay Area, an agenda created by the Association of Bay Area Governments (ABAG). The lawsuit challenges the Plan on the basis of Constitutional and/or statutory violations inherent in the Plan. These include state and federal equal protection violations, and violation of the state constitutional guarantee that each city and county has autonomy from coercive state control and regionalist philosophy. Article XI of the California State Constitution guarantees city and county autonomy, and the 14th Amendment of the Federal Constitution guarantees equal protection.
Speakers at the Globalization of California Forum include, in order of presentation:
1. Patrick Wood – Author, lecturer and expert on globalization for over 40 year, Founder of The August Forecast & Review
2. Debbie Bacigalupi – Researcher, speaker and expert on Agenda 21 and the Global Biodiversity Assessment report
3. Heather Gass – Activist, speaker, Agenda 21 and property rights expert, Founder of Citizens Town Hall
4. Rosa Koire – Activist, speaker, author of BEHIND THE GREEN MASK: U.N. Agenda 21, Founder of The Post Sustainability Institute
5. Mike Munzing – Aliso Viejo City Council Member and a Regional Council member of the Southern California Association of Governments (SCAG)
6. Steve Brandau – Fresno City Council Member
7. Matt Grocott – San Carlos City Council Member
8. Michael Shaw – Founder of Freedom Advocates, expert on Agenda 21 and Sustainable Development