The main mechanisms for Agenda 21’s advance are the current monetary system coordinated through the Bank for International Settlements and trade policy dictated by the World Trade Organization. If not stopped they will transform humans into livestock (Agenda 21).
The United Nations’ Agenda 21 Sustainable Development is a movement. The commitment was coordinated by the following:
- Agenda 21 was agreed to by 178 nations (with their funding capacity) including grant money.
- Thousands of NGOs (Non Governmental Organizations) are accredited by the United Nations for purposes of implementing Agenda 21 Sustainable Development.
- Multinational corporations and other businesses that partner and often receive subsidy from government advance the economic and marketing components of Agenda 21 Sustainable Development.
- Academia is nearly fully infiltrated with Agenda 21 implementers (many of whom are truly useful idiots) as academia is organized and financed to advance Agenda 21 Sustainable Development ideas among the youth.
- Private foundations including Pew, MacArthur, Packard, Carnegie, Mellon, Turner, Rockefeller, Soros, Gates, Tides, Community Foundations and many others are also financing Agenda 21 Sustainable Development objectives.